Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I'm Not a Fashionista...

...I don't take fashion risks and I don't have much variety in my wardrobe. I admire anyone that has amazing creativity and can do what I can't. I am pretty plain and simple when it comes to clothing. So after starting what I thought would be a fashion blog, I had to re-think what kind of blog I wanted to create. Then a lightbulb went on in my head.

If you know me you know how intrigued (some may say obsessed) I am with celebrities and the entertainment world. I always have been. When I was young, I would pretend to be Lindsay Lohan, Parent Trap Lindsay not late 2000's Lindsay. I would pretend the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync were my brothers and that everyone knew me due to the fact that my relatives were pop stars. (At that point I was too young to pretend they were dating me.) While I was cooking brownies, which I did daily, I would act like there were cameras filming me and that I had my own cooking show. I'm telling you, who I am now has been years in the making; a major daydreamer. In school I'm majoring in Communications with an emphasis in Broadcasting because I am determined to be the next Giuliana Rancic. Ah, what I would give. I love meeting new people and talking to them about how they have gotten where they are today, learning about the experiences they have gone through, and discovering what is going on in their life. So, I figured why not create a blog where I can do what I love? Obviously a blog doesn't allow me to be on camera with a glam squad. However, it does allow me to talk to a variety of different people in an interview style conversation. Then, I can post that for others to enjoy.

I have a good line up of people I'll be interviewing so please keep checking back! You've already read two of my interviews and I couldn't be happier that Casey & Lindzi were my first two. If you want me to interview a certain someone leave a comment below and I will try my hardest to make it happen. For now, thank you for reading my posts! It means a lot and makes me very happy.


xo Madi


No comments:

Post a Comment